NEW PBL WORKSHOPS SERIES 2019

NEW PBL WORKSHOPS SERIES 2019

Center for Teaching Thinking launches again for this 2019 its first series of PBL workshops, that will take place in the months of May and June in Madrid.

The first workshop will be held on May 18 and 19 and the second  workshop on June 1 and 2.

The series of workshops will cost € 450 including the materials, which you can pay in two installments, 30% at the time of registration and the remaining 70% up to a week before starting the series of workshops.

In this series we will show how teachers can make use of the rich classroom methodology of TBL to bring this to their students. Examples of extended primary and secondary projects that draw upon information and principles in science, social science, literature and the arts, and cross-disciplinary themes, will be displayed and analyzed, and teachers who have developed such projects will both explain and model their effective use in Kindergarten through    Bachellerato classrooms.

More info at: http://www.teach-think.org/event/pbl-workshops-2019/

 

Para leerlo en español haz clic aquí

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.